Cover Letter Samples Commonly Used - generally

Cover letter samples commonly used you can see here. I will present to you some examples of commonly used cover letter. May be useful to you.

This Cover letter samples commonly used :

Sample 1

Your Street Address
Your City, state, zip
Date

Person's Name
Company Name
Company Address
City, State, Zip

Dear (Mr./ Ms. Person's Name):

Several items mentioned in your advertisement for a Research Assistant in the (name of publication) on (date) suggest you may be searching for someone with my background. In fact, I was excited to see how closely my qualifications matched your requirements:
Your Requirements My Qualifications
· Background in Biology · Graduated with a BS in Biology/Conservation track
· Field experience · Independent study in field research with toads as well as the course Field Biology
· Ability to write reports · Writing endorsement in science format
· Basic statistical knowledge · Course work in Elementary Statistics

My Biology coursework has centered around Conservation as highlighted on my resume. This academic background has also prepared me for field research. I have taken multiple Biology and Chemistry classes which have enabled me to improve my research skills as well as my analytical abilities. As a result of my rewarding field research with toads last summer and my academic coursework, I am confident that I could make a strong contribution to your wildlife research department.

Thank you for your consideration of my credentials. I will contact your office in the next ten days to see if you require any additional information regarding my qualifications.

Sincerely,



Your Name

Enclosures: resume

..................................................................................................................

SAMPLE 2


1525 Morningside Avenue
Sioux City, Iowa 51106
January 5, 2013


Mr. Johnson
Iowa Investments, Inc.
25 Iowa Street
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Dear Mr. Johnson:

My outgoing personality, sales experience, and education make me a strong candidate for the insurance broker position currently open at Iowa Investments, Inc. I learned of the position through Career Services at Morningside College.

I recently graduated from Morningside College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in marketing. While in college, I was president of both the Creative Edge Marketing Club and the American Marketing Association.

Although a recent graduate, I am not a typical new graduate. I attended school in Michigan, Arizona and Iowa. I have put myself through these schools by working such jobs as radio advertising sales and newspaper subscription sales. These jobs enhanced my formal education.

I have the maturity, skills, and abilities to embark on a career in insurance brokering, and I would like to do this in Cedar Rapids, the city I grew up in. I will be in Cedar Rapids at the end of this month, and I would like very much to talk with you concerning a position at Iowa Investments. I will follow up this letter with a phone call next week to see if I can arrange a time to meet with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,



Graduate Broker

Enclosure: resume

................................................................................................................................

Simple enough right, hopefully helpful for you, do your best and good luck ...


Cover Letter Sample